Our Virtual Mentoring Program is over: Sweet City became The Most Advanced Startup, and Briefly won the People’s Choice Award. You can already apply for the fall semester.
3 continents, 9 countries, 11 teams, endless hours of online workshops, 3 jury members, 4 awards, 1 unforgettable Final Show. This is what the first Virtual Mentoring Program of Hungary and the region looked like, and it has ended after 10 meaningful weeks.
Our incubation program has been running successfully for years, but due to the quarantine situation, this year we had to move it to the online space. The unprecedented challenge was successfully accomplished by both mentors and teams.
During the Final Show that closed the three-month incubation program, four awards were given out. Based on the votes of the participating teams, Sweet City has won The Most Developed Startup recognition. They on the one hand tripled their income in these three months and on the other proved that they are the soul of the community. The Most Inspirational Mentor was awarded to Irma Horváth, who supported the program as a community builder and digital education consultant. During the show, the audience could also vote: the People’s Choice Award went to the founders of Briefly, Réka Bittera and Csenge Tassonyi. Proworx Digital received the special award of Corvinus University, the opportunity to participate in the Corvinus University Budapest – Corporate Conference.
- Donatero (Chile) renews classic forms of donation
- SMAPP developes digital moth traps
- Upsoo, an innovator in food recruitment
- Proworx Digital revolutionizes sales and marketing with custom solutions
- Fleet simplify (Kenya) offers a fleet management service to car owners
- Sweet City collects the most delicious sweets in town onto a common platform
- Saffy Water (Egypt) uses innovative technology in water purification
- Kider App helps parents find the most appropriate occupation for their children
- BIRD-TECH protects birds from electric shocks in medium voltage networks
- Briefly connects companies and freelancers in the advertising industry onto one platform
- ExaMe optimizes the material of graduation items for a smartphone
TO APPLY FOR THE AUTUMN SEMESTER OF OUR MENTORING PROGRAM!