We are giving motivation to the international expansion of Czech, Polish, Hungarian and Slovak startups again. The most talented company founders should grow here and keep their activities in the region.
8 instead of 4 teams has been selected (this is a total of 16 innovators) by Design Terminal and its partner organizations, the Czech DEX-IC, the Polish Reaktor Warsaw and the Slovak CAMPUS. Organizers cancelled the spring session of the V4 Startup Force due to the pandemic. It is now being held together with the usual fall semester. This way, participants can meet more mentors, motivational speakers, contact more startups, local accelerators and potential clients from the region.
The aim of V4 Startup Force is to give impetus to the international expansion of Czech, Polish, Hungarian and Slovak startups and to the strengthening of their regional relations. This also lays the foundation for the most talented company founders to grow here and keep their activities in the region.
“The goal of V4 Startup Force is to strengthen the bond between startups and business actors in the Visegrad countries,” said László Jónás, Business Development Manager at Design Terminal, at the opening of the online event. “We want to support the creation of a cohesive community that can show the global market, we’re big enough to make an impact.”
The scholarship program is running with the support of the International Visegrad Fund (IVF). In her opening speech, Edit Szilágyiné Bátorfi, the managing director of the organization, emphasized: „Our region is extremely rich in ideas and creativity, but we are extremely poor in performing it and turning these capacities into assets for our national economies and citizens. All those programs that are supporting young entrepreneurs or those talented people who have some ideas is of a huge value.” She added that IVF is happy to contribute to organizing V4 Startup Force, as the program has already proven that it can successfully support the above-mentioned efforts.
V4 Startup Force closes on October 15th. The teams will be virtually visiting Budapest, Bratislava, Prague and Warsaw during the next two weeks.
- AI Factory: The company is able to identify the products on the shelves with image analytics.
- ExChord: It can achieve cost efficiency during international cash flows.
- Sentiner: A detection system built in cameras to recognize when someone is not wearing a mask or has a high body temperature.
- HandCubeKey: Their development is a special keyboard for the disabled, which provides a solution to the lack of fine motoric skills.
- 21st Century Factory: They use artificial intelligence to anticipate market changes and provide customized solutions with a process automation tool to maximize process efficiency and reduce energy costs.
- Digitoo: Accountants’ work efficiency can be solved through automation.
- Briefly: Provides freelance marketing solutions to companies.
- Consolidity: The number of hours spent on administration can be reduced through back office automation with their solution.